Monday, January 24, 2011

It's Almost Time!!!

This weekend my wonderful friend Hayley threw me a fun filled baby shower. Hayley and her husband Justin have been a great blessing to us as we prepare for this new adventure. We've enjoyed spending time with them on New Years Eve and the occasional trivia night, but their support is much more to us than just friendly company. I'm so happy that Hayley will be there for not only me but also Paul when the time comes. She has such a calm and uplifting personality, I know we both will be grateful to have her support as we go through what will probably be a nerve-wracking experience. And although Justin is banished to the waiting room (which I don't think he minds), I'm glad he'll be there to light up a cigar or whatever with Paul after the big event.

No comments:

Post a Comment